After the installation of various centrifugal pump products newly purchased and installed, it is necessary to conduct centrifugal pump testing work in advance. When conducting centrifugal pump testing work, the following methods and precautions for centrifugal pump testing should be followed
1. Before starting the centrifugal pump, it is prohibited to conduct idle and no-load testing. Liquid testing should be carried out according to the operating procedures specified in the centrifugal pump operating instructions. For the forced lubrication system, the temperature rise of the centrifugal pump bearing oil should not exceed 28 degrees, and the temperature of the bearing metal should be less than 93 ℃.
2. For centrifugal pumps with oil ring lubrication or splash lubrication systems, the temperature of the lubricating oil should not exceed 39 degrees, and the temperature of the bearing components should be less than 82 degrees.
3. When testing the centrifugal pump, the vibration value of the centrifugal pump bearing should also be checked. The vibration standard of the centrifugal pump bearing can refer to the relevant vibration standards of petrochemical rotating machinery.
4. During the testing process of the centrifugal pump, the operation of the centrifugal pump should be very balanced and noise free. The coolant and lubricating oil system should be normal, and there should be no leakage in the centrifugal pump and its auxiliary pipelines.
5. During the process of testing the centrifugal pump, attention should be paid to whether the current of the centrifugal pump motor is operating within the specified range. If the current exceeds the specified range, it indicates that the actual operating head is lower than the pump head. In this case, it is recommended to turn down the outlet valve to control the flow of the centrifugal pump and use it within the rated current range.
6. The leakage of various seals and media in centrifugal pumps shall not exceed the following standard requirements:
(1) Clean water centrifugal pump with mechanical seal: 10 drops/min for light oil and 5 drops/min for heavy oil
(2) Multi stage centrifugal pump products sealed with packing: 20 drops/min for light oil and 10 drops/min for heavy oil
(3) For magnetic drive pumps conveying toxic, harmful, flammable, and explosive media, no obvious visible leakage is allowed.