Precautions for inspection after assembly of fluorine lined centrifugal pump
When conducting maintenance and testing on fluorine lined centrifugal pumps after assembly, in addition to following normal maintenance procedures and standards, the following points should also be noted:
1. The concentricity of the pump rotor and volute. The degree of concentricity between the pump rotor and the volute is completely determined by the machining accuracy of the parts. It is required that the fluorine lined centrifugal pump rotor and the volute be concentric, in order to avoid friction between the dynamic and static components during operation;
2. Deviation between the centerline of the pump impeller flow passage and the centerline of the volute flow passage. The lower the deviation between the centerline of the impeller flow passage and the centerline of the pump casing flow passage, the higher the efficiency of the pump. The alignment deviation between the two flow channels should generally not exceed 0.5mm.
3. Is the tightening force of each bolt appropriate.
Fluorine lined centrifugal pump
4. Whether the internal clearances of the pump exceed the standard, and the data requirements of various pumps.
5. Whether the compression amount of the mechanical seal meets the requirements.
6. If necessary, conduct a hydraulic test on the casing of the high-pressure pump.