What precautions should be taken when using a self priming magnetic pump
What situations should everyone pay attention to when using self priming magnetic pumps in order to better use them? Many people are curious about this issue. Today, centrifugal pump manufacturers have brought some precautions for the correct use of magnetic pumps. Friends who are not familiar with it should come and take a look.
1. When using, everyone must pay attention that the outlet pipeline of the pump cannot use a check valve. If a check valve must be used, a vent hole should be set at the lower end of the valve.
2. When using a self priming magnetic pump for conveying, the flow rate, head, and self priming height must be within the specified range. If there is a significant difference from the regulations, it is likely to cause the pump to operate improperly due to suction.
3. It is strictly prohibited to transport solid particles or crystalline media.
4. When restarting after a prolonged shutdown, it is necessary to check whether the liquid in the pump body is sufficient before self priming.
5. After the self priming magnetic pump is installed according to the requirements, the power can be switched on, and inching mode is used to check whether the pump rotates normally and flexibly.
6. Self priming magnetic pumps are strictly prohibited from experiencing vacuum suction, so it is necessary to have someone specially monitor the liquid when it is about to be delivered to prevent it from being sucked out.
Did you have some gains after listening to the editor’s introduction? If you haven’t noticed these issues in your daily life, quickly correct them now, so that you can better use the magnetic pump product and avoid unnecessary malfunctions.